Wednesday, October 19, 2011

DeAnna Pappas Is Getting Married this Weekend...

To Stephen Stagliano, Michael's twin brother.  The former hostess of the "Get Married" show finally gets to have her wedding day.

She tweeted yesterday (in several tweets):

What a journey I have been on to find my soul mate.  Through it all, I have found a man that I can trust & depend on.  A man that's leads me [not sure what she meant to say here] and a man that loves me unconditionally. Thank you all for following me throughout my love story.  In 4 days, I will marry the best man that I have ever known.  Thank you@StephenStag for making me the woman I always wanted 2 be.  U are the best thing that has ever happened 2 me.

Wow-sers.  That sounded straight out of a finale of The Bachelor!  Congratulations to DeAnna and Michael Stag's brother!  Here's hoping Michael can find the same.

Here's also hoping that DeAnna will have something to do once the wedding is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment