Monday, November 14, 2011

A Letter to Michael Stagliano

Dear Stags,

Can I call you that?  I feel like you and I are fairly close friends even though we have never met and let's face it, you don't know a thing about me.  Furthermore, I'd venture to say, you probably don't even read my I Love The Bachelor/Bachelorette blog.  No hard feelings.  I'm still a big Stagliano fan -- not just because you won our hearts as the breakdancing funny guy who changed clothes with his twin brother Stephen to try to fool Jillian on her hometown visit date.  And not just because of how heartbroken we all were along with you while watching Bachelor Pad 2's finale (I won't even mention the name of the cause of such heartbreak).  I'm a big Stags fan because you just seem like a genuinely warm, fun, loving guy.  The kind of guy that any single lady would be lucky to have.  I actually saw you at the NYC46 Lemonade Stand fundraiser a few weekends' ago in New York City but was too embarrassed that I was spending a Sunday semi-stalking Bach contestants to come up and say hello. It was easy to tell, however, that your smile in real life was just as bright as the one on TV.  So this is why I am writing you:

Stags
Yesterday, I ran into a friend of a friend at a children's birthday party.  Sometimes, I forget that people outside of my immediate family read this blog.  So when Roseann, who I hadn't seen in over a year, asked if I am friends with you and whether I could help her meet you, I had to smile.  Does saying that I follow you on Twitter count as being friends?  Probably not.  But in any event, I promised her I would write a post about her interest in going on a date with you.  You should give it a shot, Stags.  Ro is drop dead gorgeous, hilariously funny and she'd be a shoe-in if she was remotely interested in being on The Bachelor (which she's not).  I know it sounds impossible, but Ro doesn't think she could get the time off from work to be on the show (she's committed!) and she also was not interested in all of the cattiness that goes on with the other ladies in the house (she's nice!).  She hadn't even watched Bachelor Pad 2 and you should have seen her face light up when I told her you won the whole thing.

This is all to say, that on your next trip to the NYC area, you should take her out for a drink and see what happens.  You seem like a spontaneous, sincere and honest person and truthfully, Ro deserves someone like that.  She doesn't have any problems meeting guys - but finding a truly great one - that's where you come in.  I am thinking that you may have thousands, even millions of women who are interested in dating you, Stags.  But Ro is one in a million, and definitely worth a shot.  And if this blog post is not enough to convince you to drop everything and take Roseann on a date, perhaps a cheesy poem and some photos of her might do the trick:

Vienna's single, but you don't care
'Cause there's a special feeling in the air
She's single and sexy, her name is Ro
A real life fruit ninja - like your Bro

A Jersey Girl, but much hotter than Snooki
Won't find her on Bachelor, cause she don't play hooky
Ro's smart and funny, loyal and kind
Better A+ material will be hard to find

She loves good music and giving back
If you respond to this, she might have a heart attack
So give it a go, and make a new friend
You just might find some love in the end.

If interested, please contact me here or you can find me at Twitter @FreeStaceyB.  And for all of you who would like to see Ro on a date with Stags, don't be afraid to let him know. You can find him on Twitter @MichaelStag or on his Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Michael-Stagliano/131848952674

Roseann

























Ro celebrating Xmas last year



How adorable is Ro?

No comments:

Post a Comment